Governing Members are CIM’s leading philanthropic annual fund supporters who contribute at least $2,500 each year. Led by Chair Chip Coakley, the Governing Members are comprised of Cleveland’s prominent business, cultural and civic leaders who serve as passionate ambassadors in Northeast Ohio and around the globe, sharing CIM’s mission, vision and purpose. Governing Members enjoy unparalleled access to students, faculty, guest artists and senior leadership, playing a key role in the future of CIM and the future of the classical music.
- Invitation to Governing Member insider events, including trips
- Exclusive access to Governing Members lounge during CIM@Home intermissions and pre- and post-concert receptions
- Early ticket access to high profile CIM performances before public availability
- Concierge service for tickets and events
- Reserved seating for CIM@Severance concerts
- Invitation for two to select open rehearsals of CIM Orchestra
- Voting privileges at CIM Annual Meeting
- Recognition of your contribution in CIM@Severance Program Books
- Recognition of your contribution in CIM Annual Meeting publication
- Receive Concert Guide and NOTES magazine
- All preceding level's benefits
- Opportunity to observe faculty or guest artist master class
- All preceding levels’ benefits
- Behind-the-scenes "Day in the life of a CIM student" experience
Join today to be a part of CIM’s community of Governing Members.
For benefits associated with gifts under $2,500, please see the Membership Giving page.