Join us April 10, 2021 for CIM’s inaugural virtual benefit concert as we celebrate talent and artistry with luminaries of the CIM community. Proceeds from the concert will support student scholarships and financial aid.
Join us for an evening of music
Pre-concert virtual reception (recorded broadcast)
Discover the wine and treats included in your home delivered reception basket. Tune in to the pre-concert broadcast during the 2-hours before the concert. Enjoy background music while you order dinner from your favorite restaurant or tuck into a home cooked meal. And, don’t forget to check on your silent auction bids!
7:00pm | Luminaries Benefit Concert (livestream)
An evening of live music from the stage of Mixon Hall, enjoyed from the comfort of your own home! Featuring student, faculty and alumni performances, the Luminaries Benefit Concert celebrates music and community.
Check back for updates, or sign up to receive notifications about the Luminaries Benefit Concert.
Find available options and reserve your tickets.
$500 VIP Ticket
- Pre-concert reception and Luminaries Benefit Concert access (livestream link)
- Home delivery of a premium food and wine reception basket for two, and concert program
- Post-concert Artist Green Room access (group video call link)
$250 Concert Ticket
- Pre-concert and Luminaries Benefit Concert access (livestream link)
- Home delivery of a food and wine reception basket for two, and concert program
Discount tickets are available for students and alumni. Click here for details.
Luminaries Sponsorship packages, with added entertainment and promotional benefits, are available. Please contact email@example.com for details.