The Academy at CIM offers primary and secondary students, as well as advanced elementary students, a holistic classical music education in a creative and collaborative environment. Your child's unique talents, perspectives and love for music will be nurtured and supported by exceptional instruction within an encouraging community. No matter what path your student takes after high school, their participation in a rigorous and comprehensive program will set the stage for future success in any field.
- Foundations, Intermediate and Advanced levels available.
- Comprehensive curriculum includes private lessons, ensemble training, performance opportunities, musicianship classes, and more.
- Students benefit from instruction and mentorship from CIM’s Preparatory and Public Programs faculty and guest artists.
- College and conservatory application and audition advising available.
- Advanced students receive college and conservatory advising.
- Black and Latinx students are eligible for the Musical Pathway Fellowship to attend the Academy on a full scholarship.