Keep in touch this summer
Incoming students, start by giving us your summer contact information. We'll make sure you're kept up-to-date and informed throughout the summer.
This site will continue to be updated during the summer, and the incoming students Facebook group will be a good source to network with other new students and for resource information. For graduate students searching for additional housing information and resources, please check out our on-campus housing and off-campus housing options.
Important Summer Dates
NOW: Request final transcripts from your current school. These must be sent after your graduation and include the date of conferral. Fill out the Summer Contact Form to help us keep in touch with you.
- June 1: Undergraduates, complete your housing preference and meal plan choice.
- June 15: All new students: Determine Health Insurance Waiver Eligibility and submit Waiver if eligible. Waivers will be received through start of the academic year, but early submission will allow for correct billing in July.
- July 1: Room and roommate assignment notification; Final Transcripts Due
- July 15: Bills will be sent for Fall 2017
- August 18: Payment for Fall 2017 due
- August 20: First-year students residence hall load-in; Undergraduate Student Orientation begins. For the orientation schedules please see below.
- August 23: Graduate Student Orientation begins. Preliminary Graduate Orientation Schedule will be available by June 1, 2017.
- August 28: First Day of Class
Need to know the academic schedule for the upcoming year? Check out the Five-Year Calendar (PDF).