Newly Opened in Summer 2020!

CIM's student housing complex where first- and second-year CIM students live is just steps from CIM’s main building in University Circle. The state-of-the-art complex offers deluxe, fully furnished units, individual and chamber music-sized practice rooms, exercise studios, an acoustical-minded construction approach and more. Resident assistants (RAs) are available to assist with students’ needs. The complex also has limited rental units for upperclass and graduate students.  

Most upperclassmen or graduates live off campus in apartments or rental houses located in University Circle or nearby neighborhoods. Students living off campus will have access to a public transportation pass.

Learn more about living on and off campus


CIM student housing residents are expected to participate in one of the offered University meal plans. You'll dine in Leutner Commons nearby, or at Fribley Commons on the south side of the CWRU campus. Your CIM ID card grants you access to the dining halls (guests can pay with cash). You can also buy snacks and supplies from the campus convenience store with cash or CaseCash. If you have special dietary needs, Bon Appétit Catering at CWRU will help you make arrangements.