All CIM students have access to a variety of health and counseling services, including walk-in consultations, preventative care, general clinic visits, women’s health and mental health care through Case Western Reserve University’s Health and Counseling Services (UH&CS). CIM’s long partnership with CWRU allows us to provide student-focused care, wellness programs and support services to aid students in performing and feeling their best.

Quick Resources: